We’ve assembled this list of industry articles to keep you up to date on recent trends in the marketplace. If you have questions about the information please feel free to contact us.
- Cnbc.com | January 29, 2013
Guess Who’s Driving the Demand for Rental Apartments?
- Cleveland.com | March 16, 2012
WXZ Development plans 30 apartments in two University Circle projects on East 118th Street
- Cleveland.com | March 5, 2012
University Circle could see parking lot become $100 Million tech, office, and apartment complex
- New York Times | February 24, 2012
Rents Keep Rising, Even as Housing Prices Fall
- WSJ | November 30, 2011
Brookfield Takes Chase of Distressed Deals
- New York Times | November 30, 2011
Cleveland Turns Uptown Into New Downtown
- Crains Cleveland Business | September 30, 2011
Opportunity knocks in apartment sales market–Loan access, low vacancy contribute to uptick